Thursday, February 16, 2012

[Off] The Inside of the Tower

So, as I promised, here's the inside of the Tower. I have no idea how long it took me to build, but I am using some mods on this Creative world, so it wasn't THAT long.

Just a reminder that this trap gives NO experience at all.


This is where the loot comes after the mobs are killed.


Since I built it, like a month ago, I got this all.


This lever is an incinerator. If you don't want the loot, just pull it.



This is how the mobs are killed. They're driven to this lava blade (there are actually four lava blades, each in a corner of the tower). The ladders will make the mobs want to go up, but the ceiling is only two blocks high, therefore they will be stuck and the items will not get lost.


This is one of the corners. Dark, eh? The mobs often die from fall damage, depending on which floor they spawned (six total). If they don't, the lava blades will take care of them.


This is the third time I see a Spider-Jockey in my entire Minecraft "life".


I lured him but he died from fall damage. Nothing special.


This skeleton wasn't so lucky. He didn't die since he spawned in the first floor.


And he gave me an arrow. There it goes to the collection point.



After a few more skeletons...


... this is what we got.

This World's download can be found in this post.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, please upload! My little brother would like this, he's always trying to build stuff in minecraft and I have to say he's better than me.

    Bloody ingenious system there mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be uploading this today.

      I'll put some signs so you guys know what everything does.

      Delete